Stine Seed Company debuts 2011 corn and soybean line-up
Adel , IA - August, 16 2010
Stine offers Roundup Ready® and Ignite®-tolerant seed traits
Stine Seed Company gives growers access to the top performing seeds on the market so they can select the traits and weed resistance systems best suited for their operations. To accommodate growers’ diverse needs, Stine Seed’s 2011 product line-up features 41 corn lines and 82 soybean lines.
Highlights from the 2011 Seed Catalog include:
- Three new Genuity™ Smartstax™ lines, ranging from 103 to 112 days relative maturity.
- Seven new Genuity™ YieldGard VT Triple Pro™ lines, ranging from 92 to 116 days relative maturity.
- The introduction of Stine 9807VT3PRO brand extends Stine’s window of relative maturities to 117 days.
- 24 Stine LibertyLink® soybeans ranging from group 0 through group 4. The LibertyLink system combines LibertyLink soybeans from Stine and Ignite® herbicide, the only non-selective alternative to glyphosate that controls more than 120 weed species, including glyphosate-resistant weed species.
- 31 Stine Genuity™ Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans ranging from group 0 through group 4. Genuity Roundup Ready 2 Yield soybeans combine the simple and effective weed control that growers have come to expect from the Roundup Ready system, now with higher yield potential. How much more? In 16,000 standardized yield checks comparing Stine Genuity™ Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans to original Roundup Ready soybeans from 127 major competitors, the results showed Stine Genuity™ Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans averaging $33.68 more value per unit than competitive products.
In addition to their world-class genetics, Stine Seed has a team of expert regional sales agronomists to serve farmers in the fields. To learn more about Stine Seed and their 2011 Seed Lineup, visit www.stineseed.com.
As the nation’s largest independent seed company, Stine Seed Farm, Inc., headquartered near Adel, Iowa, is focused on developing and marketing the world's best-performing corn and soybean seed through its retail arm, Stine Seed Company. Stine Seed Farm, Inc., operates the industry's largest corn and soybean breeding and development program, advancing and testing nearly 1 million unique soybean varieties and more than 100,000 preliminary corn hybrids annually. For nearly four decades, Stine’s soybean research program has been regarded as the soybean genetics supplier of choice to the seed industry and Stine has consistently lead the Patent Board’s Food, Beverage and Tobacco industry segment in growth and industry impact. For more information, call toll-free (800) 362-2510 or visit the Web site at www.stineseed.com.
More news from: Stine Seed Company
Published: August 16, 2010
The news item on this page is copyright by the organization where it originated
Fair use notice