Vibha Seeds is a Crop Genetics and Hybrid Seeds research company. Our advanced research methodologies help us develop great products, which enable millions of farmers to reap sustainable profits while ensuring our food security.
We are now on course to writing a bigger and better chapter in our company's future growth story. We want to ensure the prosperity of millions of farmers more and the food security of Africa.
We are looking for highly talented , honest, and driven professionals to help build an excellent and highly respected company in africa.
We recognize talent. We value attitude.
Qualification and Experience:
The incumbent should be an M.Sc (Agri) or Ph.D in plant breeding with 10-15 years of experience in public or private sector breeding program.
The candidate shall report to the CMD/Technical Head - (International Business) and co-ordinate with all other technical departments in the region.
- Planning and execution of R&D program for the hub and establish and manage the R&D team.
- Identification of potential commercial products for the region.
- Coordination of import and export of research materials for in-house and registration trials.
- Formulation and laying out of trials and designing the formats for data collection, data analysis and draw inferences.
- Development of innovative tools to further optimize the efficacy and efficiency of field training.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a great career, mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plot # 21, Sector-1, HUDA Techno Enclave